Bahasa & Sastra Inggris UIN SGD BDG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komunitas Mahasiswa sastra inggris UIN SGD BDG .

Login

Lupa password?

Similar topics

Gallery

ANGKATAN 2005 Empty

Link Bersangkutan.

free forum

☺ your comment ☺

Kursus Online CBS Bogor

Latest topics

» Perkenalan
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:54 pm by Hana Ismi Radliyatin

» Berbagi Cerita
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:23 pm by zakii

» Hi apa kabar
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:49 pm by Lia

» Spesialis PUISI_PUISI
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 am by yuga anugrah

» PUISI-PUISI metafisik
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:57 pm by yuga anugrah

» Copi bozz morphology
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:14 am by zakii

» Tim Teater akan tampil lagi
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:46 am by zakii

» Relax community BSI
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:43 am by zakii

» Vini Vidi Vici
    ANGKATAN 2005 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:36 am by zakii

2 posters

ANGKATAN 2005

ikbalcharles
      ikbalcharles

Jumlah posting : 25
      Lokasi : Wisma Cilegon
      Registration date : 21.12.08

ANGKATAN 2005 Empty ANGKATAN 2005

Post by ikbalcharles Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:18 pm

sunny

well, met yach... ats tersedianya website khusus BARUDAK SASTRA INGGRIS

gw ikbal numpang lewat bisx angkatan 2005 lom pada nongol di website ini. Upz... apa kurang infox? coz... klo di itung-itung angkatan 2005 kliatan sering kewarnet tuh... tapi w juga baru nyadar sich... pas ngutak-ngatix BLOG kagak sengaja muncul di blog gua info website ni... !!! whatever lah... nyong pentinx barudak BSI punya wadah tuk saling tukar informasi n KREASI NYASTRANYA... lewat website ini...... ya..., skalian biar pada nambah ilmu juga kan?"

king

SO, BUAT KAMU....KAMU ANGKATAN 2005 CAYOO............
      JADIKAN WEBSITE INI SEBAGI AJANG SILATURAHMI DAN NYASTRA BUAT TEMAN-TEMAN SEKALIAN WARGI BSI SADEREK.....he...........He.............

KAN TEMEN-TEMEN SERING BANGETZ TU PADA KE WARNET; NG'UPDATE BLOG AMA FRIENdSTER, SO KARANG BUKA DONK WEBSITE BARUDAK BSI INI TEH...... OK!!!

Shocked

cyclops

study

study

study study
      ikbalcharles
      ikbalcharles

ANGKATAN 2005 Empty Re: ANGKATAN 2005

Post by ikbalcharles Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:00 pm

KABAR DARI Michelle Obama

Happy holidays
      Inbox
      Add star
      Michelle Obama
      Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:48 PM
      Reply-To: info@barackobama.com
      To: ikbal charles
      Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
      External images are not displayed.
      Display images below - Always display images from info@barackobama.com

Happy holidays
      ikbal charles

This holiday season, the grassroots movement you helped build can make a big difference for those in need.

I hope you will join me in supporting your favorite charity or contributing to causes that are especially meaningful to me and my family.

While many of us will spend the holidays counting our blessings and sharing dinner with loved ones, millions of people around the country won't be so fortunate. Donating to your local food bank will help provide a holiday meal to people in your community who can't afford one.

Talking with the families of deployed troops was one of the most rewarding experiences I had during the campaign. Giving to Operation USO Care Package is a great way to send members of our military stationed around the world a reminder that someone back home is thinking of them.

This is a time to celebrate our blessings, the new year, and a new era for our country. But it's also a time to come together on behalf of those who need our help.

Do what you can to help today by locating your local food bank and giving your support:

http://my.barackobama.com/foodbanks

Or send a care package to an American in uniform:

http://my.barackobama.com/carepackage

Thank you for all that you do and have a very happy holiday season,

Michelle Obama
      ikbalcharles
      ikbalcharles

Post by ikbalcharles Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:04 am

Response to your message to Obama for America

Obama for America to me

Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting President-elect Barack Obama and Obama for America. Barack greatly appreciates the outpouring of messages he is receiving from across the country and from Americans around the world. He is deeply honored by the confidence the American people have placed in him and in Vice President-elect Biden. Please click here to see President-elect Obama’s speech on Election Night:
      http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/stateupdates/gGx3Kc

Barack Obama and Joe Biden are hopeful about the opportunities and clear-eyed about the challenges our nation faces. They look forward to working with all Americans, regardless of who they voted for, in the great project of American renewal. Enlisting the energy and ingenuity of the American people is the only way we will create the changes that so many people want to see, so we hope you’ll be involved.

You have just contacted Obama for America, the Obama/Biden campaign organization. A new organization has been formed to facilitate communication with the Obama/Biden Administration that will take office on January 20, 2009. If you have questions, suggestions, or comments about the federal government, policy, or the coming Obama/Biden Administration, please visit the online Office of the President-elect for more information and to get involved:

www.change.gov

If you’re contacting us because you’ve been energized by your participation in our grassroots movement, we hope you will remain active in your community and involved in national policy debates. Please continue to visit www.BarackObama.com regularly. We’ve built one of the most comprehensive nationwide organizing networks in history, and our victory on November 4th is only the beginning of the work we will do together.

The 56th Presidential Inauguration will take place on January 20th, 2009. For more information, we encourage you to visit the websites of the Presidential Inauguration Committee and the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies.

http://www.pic2009.org/

http://inaugural.senate.gov/

Due to the extremely number of messages we are currently receiving, we may be unable to respond to your message individually, but we do appreciate hearing from you and hope you’ll work with us as we build America’s future together.

Thank you again for contacting us.

Sincerely,
      Obama for America

-----------------------
      Paid for by Obama for America
      zakii
      Admin

Jumlah posting : 159
      Lokasi : Bandung kota kembang hijau .
      Registration date : 08.11.08

Post by zakii Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:52 am

what the hell is mean ?i didn't got it .
      u wanna tell me what were u talkong about ?

may i ask u something ?
      do u reaally proud off american's president barack obama?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content